The vision of this trust is to create a just and equitable society by transforming individuals from socially and economically excluded communities into agents of change.
The mission is to build vibrant ecosystems that:
- To deliver world-class clinical care to the children we treat.
- To undertake innovative research that will lead to new and improved treatments for children everywhere.
- To share our expertise through education and the training of children’s healthcare professionals so that more children benefit from our work.
- Consistently deliver clinical outcomes that place us amongst the top five children’s hospitals in the world.
- Consistently deliver an excellent experience that exceeds our patient, family and referrers’ expectations.
- Successfully deliver our clinical growth strategy.
- With the UCL Institute of Child Health and UCL Partners, maintain and develop our position as the UK’s top children’s research organization.
- To work with our academic partners to ensure that we are the provider of choice for specialist pediatric education and training in the UK.
- Deliver a financially stable organisation.
- Ensure corporate support processes are developed and strengthened in line with the changing needs of the organization.